[Magdalen] Episcopal News Service highlights Episcopal Church in South Carolina

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 12:20:28 UTC 2014

Thanks for clearing up my language.  Explaining this mess correctly keeps
the boundaries between each church clear.

Do you think that +++Justin is calling the question?  He wants a sort of
re-commitment to the Anglican Communion from all Primates.  Then redefining
the AC and reconciling each Province to all others is possible.  He is a
very brave man.

Ginga