[Magdalen] Snowing now

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 04:43:29 UTC 2014

In a message dated 12/1/2014 10:26:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ichthys89 at comcast.net writes:

I'd  settle for just driving around Superior in the  fall!>>>

This is some 600+ miles all by itself.

I've only been along the south shore and the north shore up as far as
Lake Nipigon, which is an enormous lake north of Lake Superior, and
connected by a river of the same name which empties into Gitchi
Gummi via its own large Nipigon Bay.

I'm especially fond of the Wisconsin South Shore and the Apostle
Island region.

There is an Episcopal Church in Bayfield, Wisconsin that puts on a
rather nice summer classical music festival.

David S.