[Magdalen] Snowing now

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 13:08:45 UTC 2014

I took the Agawa Canyon railroad color tour this fall.  We had a great
time.  The sun was out and the color was great; maybe its not such a great
trip in cloudy or rainy weather.  The water falls at the end of the trip
were lovely.  On this trip we also took a boat through the locks.  Four of
us went and spent the night in Soo Canada.
Judy

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN
Western Michigan