[Magdalen] Snowing now

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 21:12:28 UTC 2014

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 3:07 PM, Charles Wohlers
<charles.wohlers at verizon.net> wrote:
> We're due to get 1-3" of snow & sleet tonight, changing the all rain
> tomorrow. We still have a dusting to an inch from the last storm. I guess
> we'll have to face the fact that winter has arrived.   :-(

Been up and down all week with the temperatures. In the 50s on Sunday,
then a big drop. I wish "cold" in November could mean in the 30s like
it used to. Now when it gets cold, we're talking teens with biting
wind. Save that for January or Forevuary, bitte.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA