[Magdalen] Another first

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 3 16:30:52 UTC 2014

Jim, may you and Marcy be enfolded in the love of all who pray for you on
this journey.
Lynn, praying on

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi