[Magdalen] Thanksgivings Past.

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 22:03:18 UTC 2014

Is it any surprise that we have a bat house in our house? Probably
not! Not sure there are any bats that use it, but we do regularly get
bats in the house. The parrots take them in stride, the kitties are
predatorily delighted.

Many Thanksgiving memories. This year was one of our quietest - only
one young person left at home. However, on Monday our daughter
Samantha arrived after she drove herself from northern Arizona with
her dog, so Christmas should have more family. We are grateful they
are both safe - it's a long drive!

hugs - Cady
cave explorer & bat lover,
positive for benign histoplasmosis (source - Mexico?),
not sure of the rabies vaccine effectiveness any more