[Magdalen] Listgive 2014

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 3 23:10:00 UTC 2014

>>>I have had notification that one from me has crossed the ocean and
arrived with its recipient courtesy of a certain well-known web-based
company.  As it was sent direct it was probably not wrapped and may not
have had a sender's name.<<<

And hello, Roger!  Your saying this, and some of my own behind-the-scenes snooping, confirmed for me that the item I was very nearly going to ask for a pre-paid return label for was not, indeed, an A****n misfire.  Actually, my first clue was the "Mike Logsdon" on the envelope; my items come to "M J Logsdon".

It is a very nice DVD (conveniently Region 1; ha!) of the first series of "Vicar of Dibley".  (Which, itself, was also a listgive clue.)  Thank you muchly, Reverend Father!  It shall be enjoyed.

Now, I just gotta get my own a** in gear to get my gift flinging itself across the continent.