[Magdalen] Like I Was Puzzled.

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 14:22:56 UTC 2014

​What irks me:

People saying "soda" for "pop", "issue" for "problems", "impact" for
"affect (v)" or "effect (n)", "nY-ther" for "neither", "Y-ther" for
"either",  "Ah" for "I", 20  items "or less" for "or fewer" and "behavioral
health" for "brain disorder".

​

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8