[Magdalen] Another first

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Thu Dec 4 15:37:42 UTC 2014

Thank you, Bob, and everyone else for your prayers.  Things have been a little better yesterday and so far today.  We have a new evening home care aide who is staying until 11:00 to assist with getting Marcy in bed.

Matthew is holding up well, although I know it bothers him as much as me.  Thanks for asking.

Thinking one can behave their way into heaven is an insult to the very foundation of salvation.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net