[Magdalen] Like I Was Puzzled.

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 4 20:11:30 UTC 2014

From: "Scott Knitter" <scottknitter at gmail.com>
> My current irks: "report out" - as in "Scott, we'll need a report-out
> from you this afternoon on the TRS form revision." I should probably
> say what I think when I hear that: "I'll need an explanation first of
> the difference between a 'report-out' and a 'report.'"

ok, confused here... I would 'hear' what you wrote above as:  report, out
from you...

not report-out

Is report-out supposed to be a single verb? (like --shudder-- a 'shout
out'??)

Am I missing something in translation between boss's voice and your words?
Help me out here.
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi