[Magdalen] another phase

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Fri Dec 5 03:12:14 UTC 2014

What Jay said.  As the Wolfmama said, before her failing health took her out of St. Sam's, it was a great comfort to know that she was held in the golden hammock of prayer.  And you are, along with Jim's Marcy.

Love and hugs and tender little prayer-pat-clouds,
Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain