[Magdalen] another phase

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 19:06:15 UTC 2014

And remember, I am nowhere near death.  People do get discharged from
hospice care.  They'll help with bathing ans such and be a resource I may
call if I fall, etc.  The nurse prac who saw me Friday is going to work at
getting me pain meds since right now that's my main problem.

+++
Grace & peace,
jon