[Magdalen] Crucible

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 7 20:41:41 UTC 2014

Jim,

Having been privileged to witness at first hand your gentle love for
Marcy I am glad you have had this epiphany.  It is not easy to let go of
the one you love, entrusting them to God's gentle arms, but this is
something you know intellectually you need to do.  At the moment her
needs must be the centre of your life and there has to have been a
rebalancing of your relationship with her.  May you find in that loving
care you offer Marcy, including in the intimate care she needs, that you
are among the sheep to have ministered to Christ in his need.

You know intellectually, as you implied when we spoke face to face, that
this is a phase that will pass.  I rejoice that you feel supported in
this phase.  I pray that you will continue to be and feel supported in
the future.

Roger