[Magdalen] Crucible

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 23:59:06 UTC 2014

Jim, I am so grateful for your sharing.  It helps me prepare for what is
ahead of us.  There will be a time when Bill and I will be looking at
illness and separation.  It may not be as immediate and fully in our faces
as you are experiencing, but the specter is there.  At 83 and 77 we are
especially aware of what a blessing we have.  You and Marcie are in our
prayers each day.
Judy

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN