[Magdalen] testing w/ a new ISP

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 8 18:49:28 UTC 2014

... and I'm not getting any mail from the pub except returns of my post (but
maybe it's slow morning)

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, "People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall."

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi