[Magdalen] Limbering up

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 10 09:51:35 UTC 2014

The UK General Election will be held in just under 5 months and the
various parties are starting with their opening shots.  Cracks are
appearing in the coalition between the Conservative and Liberal Democrat
Parties and the circulation of newssheets to each house has started.  As
I am in a marginal (swing) constituency I can expect more of this, and
of visits by party bigwigs, between now and May. I am just thankful that
out campaigns are not as vitriolic or vociferous as they are in the USA.

Roger