[Magdalen] Church hunting near Atlanta

Robert Rea gapetard at stsams.org
Wed Dec 10 14:22:12 UTC 2014

On Wednesday, December 10, 2014 08:32:16 AM flyingfish224--- via Magdalen
wrote:
> Big news!
>
> Backstory: Sarah the Wonderchild, 29, broke up this weekend with her
> boyfriend/live-in of 4+ years.  This is a good thing.
>
> In any event, she is church shopping. For my Georgia peeps, st David's
> Roswell or St Aidan's Alpharetta.  Discuss

I don't know either, but tell her to visit Christ church Norcross. Give her my
email if you want. I can give her some info. Also, www.ccnorcross.org

--
Bob Rea
mailto:gapetard at stsams.org
http://www.petard.us
http://www.petard.us/blog
http://www.petard.us/gallery

What do you say to Jesus when he comes again?
Where have you been? You said you were coming right back.