[Magdalen] Church hunting near Atlanta

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 15:24:01 UTC 2014

In a message dated 12/10/2014 10:04:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
fleenerj at gmail.com writes:

I'd go  to St. Philip's cathedral, maybe just to look at Sam Candler, he is
really  beautiful to look at.  [!!]
Chacon a son gout.

I'm not disparaging a prime impetus to go to church to ogle the  clergy,
but only left wondering what is so attractive.  He doesn't look like  a
matinee idol.  Obviously YMMD.

But, then, I've gone to a certain parish because the presider is a  great
singer, and I have repeatedly visited churches just to look at the  stained
glass windows.  It all is, in the end, some of the same.

David S.