[Magdalen] (ever heard of the) THEREMIN - Over The Rainbow (on YouTube)

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 19:51:56 UTC 2014

I checked Google images (and my memory/brain) and I'm sure you're
right. Her pitch was so perfect (my pitch is very good, but I'm always
in awe of people who can sing an A-flat cold) I didn't even realize that
the theremin is "pitchy," as the young people say today.
-M

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 4:04 PM, Romain Kang <romain at kzsu.stanford.edu>