[Magdalen] testing w/ a new ISP

Brian Reid reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Wed Dec 10 20:08:02 UTC 2014

On 12/10/14 11:05am, Jim Guthrie wrote:

> That he threw me off after such a dispute with a "do not ever try to
> access MY server again!" is something I carry as a badge of honor.

This is why Magdalen was founded on a server owned by Molly Wolf and
hosted by me.
She bought the hardware for $2 in Canadian currency (it was a very old
machine)
and I slipped it onto a shelf in my data room.

To this day, the domain herberthouse.org is registered in the name of
Georgina Herbert,
who purports to live at St Martin's Vicarage, 76 Clapham Road, Bedford.
I probably ought
to change that, because if I get hit by a train, poor Georgina won't be
able to grant
permission for someone else to access the domain.