[Magdalen] Oldies but Goodies.tior

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 21:42:45 UTC 2014

Well, I realized the Christmas season was in full yesterday when I stopped at a convenience store for a cup of coffee. The song playing over the indoor/outdoor speakers was "Grandma got run over by a reindeer"!
Still waiting for "Shotgun Shells on the Christmas Tree," though. Haven't heard it yet this season!