[Magdalen] testing w/ a new ISP

Gail Edwards gailedwards5 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 02:35:03 UTC 2014

I read, I pray as requested, I sometimes wholesale delete, but I don't think of myself as lurking - more sitting the the corner with my glass of single malt, letting the conversation eddy around me. I'm usually many days behind in reading, so the conversation has usually moved on by the time I might have something to say.

But I'd miss you all after the more than 20 years that I've been subscribed to the various iterations of email list Anglican-land, from Big-A, St. Sam's, St. Bede's, to Magdalen.

Gail, on a train between NY and Boston as we speak