[Magdalen] easiest way to alert people to a new email

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 02:50:29 UTC 2014

I have no idea...I've never had to change my original one, though I did add gmail for this list.

I have seen some people include the information as their sig line for awhile before the actual change. They include the date when it will be effective. That way folks can go ahead and enter the new address into their contact list.