[Magdalen] Hog Island?

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 21:49:26 UTC 2014

Puffins are wonderful, joyous to watch. Tufted puffins are even
better! It's also fun to watch pigeon guillemots as they huff their
way through the sky & onto their cliff nests. Hard to believe they're
so graceful when you can hear them grunting with every wing beat.

Have a wonderful time whatever you choose!

Cady
tethered