[Magdalen] Prayer request

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 01:50:34 UTC 2014

I can't post the names, but I received a call earlier this evening from a
clergy colleague asking if I could take services for her tomorrow morning,
which I can do.  Her daughter had called her and was afraid to go home, so
my friend was going to meet her this evening and try to help sort things
out.  There are two small children involved, as well. I texted her the
local domestic violence hotline and resource number. There have been hints
of this in the past, unfortunately, and I know my friend was fearful this
might happen.

Thank you,

Grace

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

It's a good thing Mary didn't have to wait for a Doctrine of the
Incarnation
before she said "Yes" to God.