[Magdalen] Favorite marmalades?

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 02:22:15 UTC 2014

Ah, bless your heart, Georgia!  I was too modest to mention it myself :-D

I would happily send it at vast expense, but don't have any other than a
jar or two of very dark vintageThompson Tracklements Seville around.

I once sent an Oregon friend from another list two jars of some chutney
or other, which he said tasted like a stained glass window :-) .  It
cost $17 back then (nearly 20 yrs) to send it.

Marion, a pilgrim