[Magdalen] Prayer request

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 11:32:07 UTC 2014

Well, the young woman went home later that evening--husband had taken the kids to a birthday party before she left the house, so she wanted to go home. She convinced her mother that she wasn't in danger, that she had just overreacted. I spent time with my friend yesterday afternoon and learned more about the situation, which isn't good. Husband has total control. She works, and he apparently makes a very large salary, but he gives her just a small allowance. Well, you get the scenario. No physical abuse yet, but clear psychological and emotional abuse. Her father was the same way, and she's in close contact with him.
My friend is understandably anxious, but she's really helpless to do anything.