[Magdalen] Listgiv

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Mon Dec 15 15:08:09 UTC 2014

Ah, sigh!  I knew my Christmas was missing something wonderful!  I missed
Listgiv this year!  Sob.  But now that I seem to have found you again, I
will enjoy the to-ings and fro-ings, sending and receipts of your own
gifts, from right here in snowy Buffalo.

So happy to "be back," even though I know not how it happened (is the Holy
Spirit in my computer?  Or did we solve that theological question decades
ago?),

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY