[Magdalen] Siege in Sydney

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 06:22:39 UTC 2014

Oh, should have read the article more carefully. It looks as though Police
had no choice once gunfire broke out...but still doesn't explain why
someone who had "political asylum" didn't have that revoked and wasn't
sent back  to Iran the moment he broke the law in Australia, never mind a
long string of offences.

Sally D