[Magdalen] Surprise vet visit

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 14:25:05 UTC 2014

Scott, may I ask what it costs? Even something that took the edge off would be helpful. The visit on Saturday was over $300, partly because it was an unscheduled "work in" visit. If I'd had to use the emergency vet, it would have been even more.  And the cost for my dog's tests and care last year were about $1500. If I hadn't had an interim position at the time, I don't know what I would have done.
OTOH, as all three animals are now middle-aged, insurance itself might be prohibitive.