[Magdalen] Roger 2015 (was Re: Where to go? - update)

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 16 23:20:09 UTC 2014

I have today booked my June 2015 vacation subject to confirmation of the
specific hotels.  The schedule is
Mon 08    Fly London-Chicago and stay at airport hotel overnight
Tue 09    Collect car and drive to Milwaukee
Fri 12    Leave Milwaukee and travel to Fort Wayne for overnight
Sat 13    Travel on to Pittsburgh
Tue 16    Head further East to Scranton
Thu 18    Up to Buffalo
Sat 20    Start heading back and stop in Cleveland
Tue 23    Leave Cleveland for Chicago to leave car and fly back

I believe this gives scope for some listmeets along the way.

Roger