[Magdalen] Roger 2015 (was Re: Where to go? - update)

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 17 00:56:57 UTC 2014

On 17/12/2014 00:47, Marion Thompson wrote:
> The Canadian Falls are better anyway. ;-)
>
> Marion, a pilgrim
> On 12/16/2014 7:33 PM, Roger Stokes wrote:
>> Leave the Falls as I saw them in 2012 on my first trip stateside.
>> History certainly sounds good.  Subject to confirmation I will be at
>> the Candlewood Suites.  Basically I just want to experience the area.

I agree with that assessment.  I walked across the Rainbow Bridge to
look at them from the Canadian side and the setting their is beautiful.
The American side is rather more like Blackpool, though I didn't see any
"Kiss Me" hats.  On the Canadian side I recall the kosher hot dog stall
and the London Routemaster bis allegedly heading for Upminster, a
decidedly problematic route from there!

Roger