[Magdalen] Prayer request.

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 08:43:16 UTC 2014

Praying as requested, Mike.

Please don't blame yourself. This is not about you...something about the
way she shows up when she needs someone to run around for her, and then
pushes you away in a manner guarateed to hurt. It's happened before hasn't
it? - and it's _not your fault_.

Find someone to talk to if you can and work through this, because it would
be really sad if you gave up on "romance" because of what's happened here.
We all deserve to be loved and to have that companionship - for some it
comes only late in life, others are blessed throughout adult life and most
people somewhere in between.

But if it doesn't come with respect and willingness to give as well as
take, then whatever else it might be it is not romantic and it's not likely
to end well.

We love you and are rootin' for you!!

Sally D

Just guessing here, but