[Magdalen] ignore mail...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 03:23:09 UTC 2014

Please ignore the mail that just arrived (or seemed to, to me)...

I think I finally do have all the stars aligned with my email mess and that
post was one that was 'stuck' in an inbox because the 'send' connection was
not working for that account.

All seems to be well. For now.

peace
Lynn

My email  is changing soon to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, "People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall."

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi