[Magdalen] Little Archie

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 18:53:52 UTC 2014

Archie had his op' on Monday.  He was happy to be home and also fine
that evening, and Tuesday he was right enough that I gave the vet a
positive follow-up response.  Since then he has slept and slept and has
no interest in food, with the exception of a couple of Temptations that
I treated him to last evening.  His purr still works, but he is a shadow
of his former ebullient self.

Poor baby.  I'm taking him to the vet this afternoon to see what's up.

There goes any thought of shopping!  Having spent the morning working on
my lawyer's draft brief for the Legal Swamp after a 3/4 hr phone
conversation,  Christmas will be observed at the basic level -- lots of
Church on Christmas eve.  No cards, no Listgiv (yet), the Christmas cake
ingredients have been on the counter for a couple of weeks now -- just
one of those years, I guess.  Even the little olive wood nativity is
still out of sight.  Sigh.

Marion, a pilgrim