[Magdalen] The old prayer request

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 15:17:13 UTC 2014

To update on my grandson:  His dad brought him back to Montreal from the
Princeton clinic on  December 1st and managed by the skin of his teeth
to withdraw without penalty on that deadline day, so he can return in
due course without any academic blemish.  He is attending a clinic
program in Montreal to continue the healing process and which gives
purpose to his mornings.  All sounds very good.  A positive footnote is
that, of necessity,  my son and his ex-  (with whom my grandson lives)
have spoken more and interacted more in the last couple of weeks than
they have in many years!

Marion, a pilgrim