[Magdalen] Creme de la Creme.

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Mon Dec 22 15:57:20 UTC 2014

We had one of those in Mass. also - Peaceful Meadows in Whitman
(http://www.peacefulmeadows.com/) - cows, barn and all. However, one time we
went there to get cream for making strawberry sundaes for church, and saw
that the cream all came from New Jersey. Oh, well - the ice cream is still
good.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com