[Magdalen] Joe Cocker, OMB, RIP+

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Tue Dec 23 01:50:59 UTC 2014

Actually, it was a three-LP set, which I still have. And the CD set was
different - not the same as the LP's.

And, I wasn't at Woodstock, but older son Thomas was a "featured extra" in
the movie "Taking Woodstock",  'cause, at the time, he looked like a hippie.
Not a great movie, but a good experience.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com