[Magdalen] Sic Transit Gloria Mundi.

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 21:45:30 UTC 2014

One of the odd things my mother did when we were kids in the 1960s (she
died Christmas morning in 2010) was to save the tinsel that she hung on the
tree.  She felt a Christmas Tree wasn't a true tree unless it had tinsel on
it.  I wonder if, her being a child of the depression, made her save
things...but tinsel?  That must have been made of gold, not silver.

+++
Grace & peace,
jon