[Magdalen] Milo again

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 02:48:58 UTC 2014

Rather like the way the dog of my childhood crossed Rainbow Bridge. I
wasn't there but my brothers were. One of them lost a girlfriend as a
result....she did not understand the necessity of sitting up with a beloved
companion in his last hours, and my brother decided that if she didn't get
that, it was no use to think of spending the rest of his life with her
(something which had been a matter of serious consideration prior to that
night).