[Magdalen] Day

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 02:54:33 UTC 2014

I recall, growing up, hearing about sports of other countries.  "Why?" I
think we all thought.  Whether it be lacrosse, rugby or soccer, we kind of
scratched our heads.

Hey, it's all good.  Nobody has to understand the reason someone else does
what they do. as fellow travelers on spaceship Earth, we need to be polite
with one another despite that. I think that, for the most part, we do.

We went to Russia a while ago. We saw some amazing things, but the big
thing I took away from it was how we think we understand others, and how
little we actually do understand. And it's not really a bad thing if we
keep it in mind that this is the way it is.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 7:49 PM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com