[Magdalen] Music memories

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 04:10:00 UTC 2014

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 9:47 PM, Grace Cangialosi <gracecan at gmail.com> wrote:
> And don't forget its sister school for girls. Kingsbury or Kingswood, as I recall.

They've realigned the schools once or twice. Their current
configuration, one of which makes me think of pickles:

Cranbrook Kingswood Upper School
Cranbrook Kingswood Middle School for Girls
Cranbrook Kingswood Middle School for Boys
Cranbrook Lower School Brookside
Vlasic Early Childhood Center

Looks like boys and girls are together except during the Middle School years.
"The single-sex program on separate campuses in the middle schools
accommodates the specific physical, emotional, and learning
differences between boys and girls in the adolescent years."

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA