[Magdalen] Sic Transit Gloria Mundi.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 17:03:23 UTC 2014

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 9:18 AM, Jim Guthrie <jguthrie at pipeline.com> wrote:
> However, the business with a third rail is NOT urban legend. One need only
> short the third rail to the ground (easy to do in snow or other moisture.

The other evening at our local Loyola station on the Chicago Transit
Authority's Red Line elevated railway, a 56-year-old man let himself
be hit by a Red Line train. He may well have been electrocuted as
well. This happens all too often. Please pray for Jimmie Lee, for all
who love him, and for all who have been traumatized by his suicide,
not least of which would be the operator of the train that hit him.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA