[Magdalen] Happy Christmas!

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 18:19:15 UTC 2014

My shopping is done and we will relax until 2:45 when we are due at church.
 because our rector is not yet on duty, and there was no other priest to
celebrate the Eucharist, Bill is doing it at 4:00 this after noon, then we
are off speedily to the parish 30 miles east to the parish where he is
priest in charge for an eight o'clock mass.  I don't usually go with him,
but I just like being together on Christmas Eve.  Tomorrow morning he will
celebrate the said service back at my parish and then join friends for
dinner at the Asian Buffet. On Friday we leave for Nashville to son Mark
and his family for a few days.  Our celebration with the Muskegon kids and
grandkids doesn't happen until January 10, but that's OK because I leave my
trees up until February 2.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN
Western Michigan