[Magdalen] Sic Transit Gloria Mundi.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Dec 24 19:01:36 UTC 2014

In a message dated 12/24/2014 12:03:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

The  other evening at our local Loyola station on the Chicago  Transit
Authority's Red Line elevated railway, a 56-year-old man let  himself
be hit by a Red Line train.>>>>
The Japanese have all sorts of spots that are favorites for suicide.
I saw one of them at the edge of an 800' waterfall in a park in  Northern
Honshu.

The valley is so hard to get into that the practical Japanese have a
policy of retrieving the bodies of the jumpers only once per year.

I don't think that would fly in the USA!

David Strang.