[Magdalen] Prayers for my friend Karen

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 18:13:49 UTC 2014

Thank you all.  The plumber arrived when planned, found the problem on
the first try and fixed it.  Only a small repair job to a wall and the
drying out of the carpet remain.  Karen is very relieved and we are
proceeding with holiday preparations.

I had a long and white knuckled drive up here yesterday through a
complete, white-out fog.  Relaxed by the fire and made an early night
of it and am now ready for our guests today.

Susan