[Magdalen] Roger 2015 (was Re: Where to go? - update)

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 25 20:59:26 UTC 2014

On 25/12/2014 16:26, Christopher Hart wrote:
> The nearest you will be to me is Scranton which is only a couple of hours
> away, but since your time there is midweek it is unlikely that I can join
> you. I'm sure Jim G. will be a faithful guide.

I am sure he will.  I recall his guiding me round NYC including Morning
Prayer at GTS, breakfast in a typical diner and the High Level walkway.
I commended the last to someone I know whop was heading for NYC and he
appreciated it as well.

> Your timing in Cleveland is
> before General Convention starts so hopefully you can connect with Eric+.

I have been in touch with him on Facebook and said I might well find my
way to St Paul's, Medina.  As he is an Alternate he does not expect to
go to General Convention.

Roger