[Magdalen] listgive opened

Susan Hutchinson shutchinsonca at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 22:53:08 UTC 2014

As noted previously, a parcel from Lesley Voil arrived chez moi last Saturday. Safely delivered by Canada Post. I opened it this morning to discover a lovely little book called "When I Talk to You" by Michael Leunig, an Australian writer and cartoonist. The subtitle on the jacket says, "a cartoonist talks to God". It looks like my kind of spirituality, Lesley! Included in the parcel was a wonderful fold up reusable shopping bag promoting Queensland. Good call!

So far Christmas has been lovely, spent with extended family, on a great Vancouver day -- sunny, 7C (44F). We are following family tradition and eating things we shouldn't while playing board games. The big dinner was last night, so today is relaxed and pressure free.

Happy Christmas to all and may you have much love and many blessings always,

Susan

The Rev. Susan Hutchinson
604-319-7148
shutchinsonca at gmail.com