[Magdalen] 30 Years of Sobriety.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 17:18:01 UTC 2014

Congratulations, David!! As the daughter, sister, ex-wife and mother of alcoholics, I know what an achievement this is. How wonderful that you had such a good and fruitful intervention.

 We held an intervention with my then-husband that was a disaster. The bottom line was that he would enter a residential treatment center--which we had already arranged and made a deposit for--or the children and I would leave, which we did. That was February 10, 1982.

So congratulations again, and prayers for sobriety that lasts as long as you do!
Grace