[Magdalen] Happy Christmas!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 17:30:32 UTC 2014

Yes, and yes. They are really quite delightful. Ben Stiller is the star,
and they are kind of slapsticky, but they are funny. There is a little
crude humor in them, but it's not really over the top. The twins would
probably enjoy them too. The relationship between the Ben Stiller character
and his son is kind of a key part and it matures through the series. Robin
Williams is not really a major character, but his Teddy Roosevelt part is
still key, and he's quite funny and touching. I'm wanting to binge-watch
his movies over the holidays if I can.